Wednesday 5 November 2014

Happy November!

See the cute little word counter over to the right? ----->

Yup that's me hard at work on my newest project.
NaNo has a gorgeous steampunk feel to its graphics this year and I'm determined that I'm going to kick the 50K ass.
My goal is 60K!
Yes, you read that right. I'm pointing to the bleachers and giving the pitcher the stink eye. I'm going to knock this one out of the park this November. 2k a day is my goal and so far I'm keeping up to the pace. I'm not saying that I'll trip up at some point. That's a given. but hopefully I'll have a bit of extra stored up for those days that I just can't get to the computer.

Also there is my on going goal to keep up with blog posts and website updates. That's something I've always struggled with

I can't complain on how things have worked out so far. I have two publishing contracts with Decadent Publishing's 1NS line and am in the middle of edits for them. You can click on the pages above for more information about my books and projects.

It's a little bit strange starting over with a new name. Not many of you know that this is my second pen name, bonus points to anyone who knows my other alias ;)  But, it's exciting because I'm not governed by the same rules I was before. I can write what ever I want and what ever genre I want. Maybe that is why this month is so exciting to me? The last time I won NaNoWriMo was when I was working on my second or third book before (I've forgotten now, LOL 18 books will do that.)

While I like to think I'm a little older and a little wiser, I still feel like this is a freshly paved road and I've got on my favourite pair of runners....and my ass looks like the chick in the picture.

But, that's enough sports metaphors for one day. I've got to go feed my muse some chocolate. See you at the finish line.

No comments:

Post a Comment