Tuesday 5 December 2017

Countdown to New Years Day 27

My warm happy fuzzies today came from being able to spend some time alone with my husband in a dark room....while munching on popcorn and chocolate :) 

We went to see Justice League. I know a lot of people didn't like this movie but it wasn't that bad. I enjoyed it. (It wasn't as good as Thor:Ragnarock) There was action and cool fight scenes.

The Flash totally stole the movie for me. Maybe because I write stories I'm a little more aware of character arcs and growth...and really Barry Allen (the Flash) was the only who had any kind of character development at all. He's a little bit dorky and a whole lot adorable. I hope they make a Flash movie because I'd enjoy learning more about his character.


What movies have you seen lately that you've enjoyed??

No comments:

Post a Comment