Sunday 10 December 2017

Countdown to New Years - Day 22

I was just about to crawl into bed when I realized that I hadn't posted for today! I would have been so angry at myself in the morning had I missed it...to be honest I probably would have posted tomorrow and changed the date, but deep down I would have known I didn't do it! LoL

What was it that made me happy today? Tonight I sat down and wrote my final exam for the online course I've been taking through Sheridan College. Yeah! I finished the course :)  I will admit that many bad words escaped my lips as I worked my way through the questions, but damn it felt good when I finished. 

And, despite already suffering from "retail holiday brain", I managed to pass the exam with an 85% . 

Yup, I'm feeling a little chuffed right now :)


No comments:

Post a Comment