Thursday 27 July 2017

The Authors of Wanna Be Bad- Ever Coming

Wanna Be Bad is an anthology of  hot and sexy stories about forty-something women who find their first (or second) chance at love, after spending most of their adult life focused on other things. This weekend, I'm introducing you to the fabulous authors who have contributed to this collection.

Today, I'm featuring Ever Coming, author of Remember Me.
What was your first job? 
I worked at Taco Bell.

Are you a plotter or pantster?
I usually have a basic idea for my solo-works but the characters take over and they morph drastically. When I co-write, there is much more planning and outlining involved to facilitate the process.

How long does it take you to write a book?
I am a power writer. I write a ton all at once but then take days off because I have four young children. I have been known to finish a first draft in under two weeks, but on the other end of the spectrum, I have a novel I have been working on and off on for the past two months.
Remember Me
Ten letters. 
Four syllables. 
Two words. 
Two of the most powerful words of Kate’s life. She read them the first time she had her heart broken, heard them when she lost her husband, and now they stared back at her as her daughter moved away for the first time. Yes, each time these two little words crossed her path, her life changed course. That was why when Kate spoke them to herself, about herself, she knew great things were about to happen. She was going to remember who she was and go back to being that strong, intelligent, determined and fun, yes fun woman she once was. Remember Me is a contemporary BBW second chance romance.

*AMAZON*   *iBOOKS*   *NOOK*   *KOBO*



No comments:

Post a Comment